Pain is my new best friend...

Yesterday I took the plunge and went along to a group fitness session.  I cannot believe I actually jogged!  My goal was to be running by Christmas so my jaw just about dropped when our instructor (Kirstin) told us to run across the field and back as a warm up.  It wasn't even that far but I have far more jiggly bits than the other girls.  But I did it.

Today my body is aching BUT it feels good.  Although I feel quite sore, I feel refreshed.  The pain makes me realise how long it's been since I've actually used some muscles.  So my new goal is to lose 35kg before I hit 35.  Possible?  Should be since it gives me 9 months to do it in.

Pretty Mail


Christmas Challenge

I have been really slack this week.  I don't think I even started on anything except this:

I'm about to wash this since the sun is shining - my 1 hour FQ picnic blanket using vintage sheets.  Basic but useful.



Comments

  1. Go you! I reckon you can do the 35 if you set your mind to it (and assuming it is a realistic goal for your current body weight). I have lost almost 10kg this year, taking me back to my pre kids weight- feels amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then, make a way to make that pain your best enemy. You have a great goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister just arrived today from uni and she is studying fitness and how to plan fitness programs. I too was thinking about running/jogging by Christmas. See how we go huh? Christmas rug looks fun even if it's only one thing, its one less on the list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picnic blanket - and good on you with the exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that picnic blanket and also your site.

    Grocery Coupon Mama

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts