Weaving with paper

I'm not sure what made me google this project as at the time I had only just put out the recycling.  I guess I just wanted to try something different.  I remember weaving at school with strips of coloured paper or flax, and my Grandma teaching me to make baskets with cane but haven't done anything since.  So I waited for the next copy of North Shore Times to arrive then got to work folding paper into strips.  I probably could have done a better job but as always I was in a hurry to get it finished so I could see the finished product - one reason I don't enjoy sewing up quilts. 
Anyway it's a good little afternoon project to do with the kids these holidays and any type of paper will work, even the pile of magazines Granny sent over.

Comments

  1. You've changed your blog layout & name again LOL is this in tune with the changing times of Kelly?
    LOVE the weaving - you can also do with wool and branches !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts