Stall tomorrow at Browns Bay Sunday Markets

Tomorrow my sister's and I will be holding our first ever market stall.  We'd love you to come visit if you're in the area - mention you are a follower of my blog and all Vintage Mum Modern Child products will be yours half the marked price!  That means you'll be able to pick up a number of items from just $1. 
I have softies, rattles, pencil cases, toddler book bags and Xmas stockings...

coin purses, tag blankies, pin cushions, soothing eye masks for kids, wheat bags...

vintage games, vintage pictures and hanging plates, bibs, shorts, aprons...

I actually have a lot more than I thought and it would be nice for some of it to find a new home.
Find us at the Browns Bay Sunday Market tomorrow (23rd October 2011 from 6am - 12 noon).  There are a number of food stalls there so skip breakfast at home and try something at the markets.  Also bring your reusable bags and stock up on fresh fruit and veges, or better yet buy some of the seedlings.


Comments

  1. All the best for the Market Kelly, it sounds awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your crafty goodies look amazing, hope you have a fabulous day and make lots of sales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creations are just gorgeous! I'm sure it is going to go really well for you. Good luck! Wish I was in the area to drop by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness wishing you all the very very best of luck tomorrow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts