I wish I were blogging...

It's been a long time since my last post.  Life hasn't panned out as expected but we are on the up now (at least I think we are).  We moved house (a while ago now) and things are changing.  I have some exciting goals for my 34th year (I think I'm officially an adult now) and am planning my year according to them.  I no longer have internet access at home, which is fine, but I miss blogging and miss my daily reads so I only manage a quick squizz whenever I'm at my Mum's home.  For today I thought I'd share a cute blog I came across, well I think it's cute ;)

Poppy Lane's Kali started her blog in 2005.  She lives in a gorgeous wee cottage in Australia and loves to craft.  So grab a cuppa and prepare to oggle. 

Comments

  1. Hey Kelly!! it is so awesome to see your post! Welcome back and hugs to you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly!!!! We miss you so much. So pleased to hear that things are working out well for you and that you've got some exciting goals for your year.

    Think of you a lot. Was so pleased to see your post today. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you back Kelly! Wondered where you'd gone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly! Us Chch bloggers have been wondering how you are, we spoke of you at one of our meet ups and hoped you were all ok. This official grown up stuff is weird huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly, I've been worried about you, in fact I had written a post about you that I was going to publish this week because no one had heard from you!! Bridget is right, we were all talking about you recently! So nice to hear from you again, hopefully life is on the improve. Hugs deb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly!
    So good to hear from you!
    You kinda just disappeared after our last IRL meetup - where are you now? We need to catch up IRL again xxx
    Love
    Cat xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts