Words to live by in 2011...

I made this a couple of weeks ago when I had planned to start on an inspiration board.  I cut out random words and started arranging them on the floor.  Somehow the sequence I first lay them in 'spoke' to me and that's how I decided to keep it.  I haven't made any firm resolutions yet but I have a fair idea of what I'd like to achieve.  I have this little bit of inspiration hanging on the wall opposite my bed so that it's the first thing I see when I wake up.

Of course, I have jumped on the resolution bandwagon and vowed to lose weight, be more organised and spend more time with family - isn't that what most of us strive for?

Comments

  1. oh me too!! love what you made, its great, and looks great on the clip board.
    I saw an inspiration board for new years goals on this blog this morning.. its a good idea too...
    http://nv-craftenvy.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-years-vision-board.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your wee board - so inspiring

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts