Here's to a wonderful New Year...

I hope your New Year's celebrations went off without a hitch.  I spent it with my Mum, sister, Elijah and a little girl that Mum was babysitting for the night after things went a little pear-shaped at home. 

We drove down to Birkenhead Point and joined many others to welcome in the New Year and watch firework displays on both the Sky Tower and the waterfront.  I've misplaced my camera so I've had to steal a photo from my sister for now. 

I'm looking forward to sharing with you all a little something I made last week in place of New Year's Resolutions (although I'm hoping to get a few of those in also) providing I can locate that camera!

All I can say is thank goodness 2010 is over, it just wasn't that great for me. 

Happy New Year everyone!

Comments

  1. Hey babe I'm struggling to find many people that 2010 was good for - so here is to 2011 xxx
    Did you get my voucher email?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kel I trust that 2011 will be a GREAT year for you, you are so talented, with so much potential waiting to burst forth and be seen. 2010 is behind us now, and like the good ol bible story of Lot, if we look back we will just turn to salt! It wasn't a good year for me either, but this year I am beginning to affirm from day one, that it is a GOOD, & HEALTHY, THAT ALL MY NEEDS ARE MET, I LACK FOR NOTHING, I AM IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME, DOING AND SAYING THE RIGHT THING OPENING DOORS OF OPPORTUNITY AND MY PURSE IS ALWAYS FULL OF MY MONEY!
    Here is to you.... CHEERS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Kelly!
    Your blog is looking FAB!
    love the new fonts especially
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i feel the same about 2010..so bring on 2011, its gonna be a great year (fingers crossed)...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! All the best for a fabulous 2011. I would just like to get a little mushy for a minute and say that 2010 was a good year for me...made better by getting to know you so well, a truly wonderful bloggy friend that I treasure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts