Snickerdoodles...




The great thing about the blogging world is the wealth of information about anything and everything.  I came across a recipe on Delissimon for snickerdoodles - they looked quite simple to make and I knew I had most of the ingredients so this afternoon set about baking them.  I replaced the nutmeg with mixed spice and I halved the mixture knowing that if I made two trays of biscuits then Elijah and I would eat said two trays of biscuits.  They are so delicious and easy - I would put them in the 'no fail' category for non-bakers.  Monica - I think you may have solved my Xmas baking worries where I have to take into account a cousin with a severe egg allergy.  Check out the rest of Monica's baking and her brave cancer journey here

PS - I just noticed my reflection in the jug (pic #1) kinda creepy :o

Comments

  1. Yummmmm....I'm going to give these a shot tomorrow!! And I think I'm going to follow her advice and sandwich them together with butter cream...naughty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh yay - they look great! Don't they smell awesome too? Thanks for the link love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome Mon - they smell mmmmmmmm so good! Funnily enough they're all gone now but that was a half mixture. I'm a lazy baker though so I didn't follow the instructions :o Wonder if Renee made some today

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get to them yesterday (sick child, after hours clinic and the rest) but have them on the agenda for this week because I can't get that butter cream sandwich vision out of my head!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts