Pretty Mail...

Don't we all like to receive parcels in the post?  This morning the postie came right to my door - he never does that!  He said the parcel wouldn't fit in the letterbox but I actually think it was the pretty packaging that put him off trying to squeeze it in the back.  Nice man.



    


              




Needless to say I was very happy with the parcel that my FRIENDS swap partner Kymberly had sent.  Clearly a lot of thought had gone into it and I think the needlecase is going to be well loved and used!  Thank you Kymberly!

Oh and my Cath Kidston Winter edition just arrived (yeah it's almost Winter on the other side of the world) so doubly nice mail today - lucky me

Comments

  1. My Winter edition of Cath Kidston arrived too! Very Christmasy isn't it? Love looking through her mags :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! What a fabulous package of goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...that's an awesome package. You must have been very excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous little boy you have. A real cutie!

    I love your fabrics. They're beautiful.

    Can't wait to see what you make with them.

    I'm following from BMB Friday!

    I'd love you to come on over to Modern Country Style if you have a moment.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet boy. Looks like he's having a grand time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts