The post where I have nothing to say...

I just realised it's been almost a week since my last post.  I have good reason - I'm onto my gazillionth cold for the year despite being in a newly insulated home.  I'm just so exhausted.   It's just so typical of the change of season though, isn't it?  So I'll leave you with a few pictures from our week.



These are the flutes I was given as a 21st present!

And that is sparkling cranberry juice (which is really nice if you're a non-drinker like me)



Don't you love how he remembers to put the small touches on - like the seats, steering wheel and flames out the exhaust.  


How cool would it be to have a pet duckling?
Clearly there is no way you'd be able to get past Mummy Duck though

Elijah's strawberry patch is throwing out a decent crop this year

PS - Blogger is doing strange things to my post gahhhhh hopefully I have fixed it now

Comments

  1. Yeah, that mama duck is throwing out one mean look! How cute are those ducklings! Loving the car flames, great touch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts