eek Christmas is now less than a month away!

I had good intentions this year (just like every other year) but somehow I've managed to get through November without buying or even thinking about presents!  Well that's not entirely true - I did whip a few little gifts that are just waiting for their sweets.  So today I set about making what I think Elijah will really enjoy.  I've only just started so can only provide sneak peeks but I'm aiming to have it finished quickly so I can move onto the next gift.






















We're off to Albany tonight to watch the skies light up in support of HomeCare 4 Kids.  We received wonderful support from the HomeCare nurses when Elijah was finally discharged from SCBU.  They provided the special bottles he needed and more visits from the Speech Language Therapist who helped with feeding.  They also made sure I was happy with his (feeding) progress before discharging him from their care. If you're out that way and have nothing planned for tonight, head along to Westfield Albany.  They'll be lighting the 12 metre high Christmas tree at 9pm followed by a fireworks display.

Comments

  1. I love your seasonal header. I am yet to get my Christmas on or make any presents for loved ones, although I'm making like a made thing for a local Christmas craft market (sigh). I tell myself every year that I have my whole life to build Christmas traditions and while I would love to make everything I have stored up in my head, I go for one Christmas project per year. Last year it was some decorations for the tree, this year stockings for Huz and daughter. Anyway, have a great festive season and enjoy the fireworks tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new header Kelly.
    I am struggling to get my christmas sewing done.. parties, swaps and end of school stuff is getting in the way lol. Love that fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a train & sheep heading your way on Tuesday! :-) I love your font!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts