Devonport Craft Market


 We finally made it over to the Devonport Craft Market last Sunday.  It really is worth the trip and I got to meet some of the wonderful ladies I know through blogging. Melanie, Jennie, Sarah and Dione - your stalls all looked wonderful and I wished I could buy something from all of you!
This I Spy bag had to be the purchase of the day - already it's had hours of use and is great at keeping Elijah occupied in the car.  Buy one here - they're only $12!

We were also quite taken by Itchy Fingers stall where she explained and demonstrated how to make felted toys - amazing!  So needless to say we had to bring a couple of finger puppets home with us.


I'm saving for the next market in two weeks time.  On my 'must-have' list is some Nutty Honey Bars from Gretel's Gingerbread to add to Christmas presents (or as a supply for myself!)

I just had to have this wee coin purse that Jennie made - I also raided her Bargain Bin and found this notebook which I'll use as an inspiration book.
                
And this brooch by Plastic Fairy called to me - you know, just in case you didn't know I was a girl.  Check out her range on Felt, Etsy or Toggle.

The next market is on the 21st November - I'll be there for sure!

Comments

  1. I've always wanted to go too, I have a horrible feeling the next one is the 21st and the Rudolf Steiner school is having a fair too. Hmm that's my birthday so I wonder if I can do both.

    Oh my friends makes those 'I Spy' bags. Aren't they awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers for that lovely - I have made a diary note . . . I must attend one Sunday soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, sounds lovely. I think I might have to pop over to one of those markets too. :)
    That I Spy bag is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your goodies The Devonport Markets sound great Id ove to go sometime. The spy bag is a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo very nice work...loven your stuff
    Mox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts