Blanket Storage Bags...

Now that we finally have the house insulated and the weather is warming up I can finally put away some of the many blankets we needed over the Winter.  I have very little storage in this house so I have to use the space wisely.  I had planned to use some of those vacuum seal blanket bags but why spend money when I have a wardrobe full of fabric I can use instead?


























Sorry my photo is a bit slap happy as is the stitching but they do their job.  For each single sheet you can get three large blanket storage bags and if you can sew a straight line then you can make these.

Comments

  1. Great idea Kelly!! Cool fabric too, how come I never find op shop sheets like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea!! and funky fabric too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts