Painfully slow internet...

Somehow we've managed to go over our limit this month - the first time in over a year!  So we're on the go slow.  I've decided I may as well use the time (I've gained from not being online) doing a few things around the house.  Cat is organising some quilts for the kids of Christchurch so I want to get one done and plan to make a start today right after my landlord has been.  The house is spotless *yay* the lawns done *yay* gardens free of weeds *yay* and all the washing up to date *yay* - amazing what you can get done when someone visits!

Comments

  1. That stinks. :-) So glad I have unlimited. But maybe that's a curse? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that's frustrating isn't it! I hope you enjoy the computer free time!Happy blogtoberfest!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts