New room for Elijah... (and Quilts for Chch!)

 Last week I concentrated on making Elijah's room a peaceful place for him to relax (and hopefully sleep!), somewhere he can read, draw and play with blocks.  I focused on minimising the toys in the room and moved all the rest of them into the spare room which I'm planning on turning into a playroom (again)
I thought I better get down to his height to see what he could see



 Of course, Elijah just had to share his Ben10 pose


I also wanted to put the message out there that Cat is gathering blocks and quilt tops for children affected by the Christchurch earthquake.  It's a great way to use up your stash and show you care.


To find out more visit Catalina's Cottage - Fabric Online is helping out with incentives too!  

Wow another week down and Day 4 of Blogtoberfest - I wonder if I can keep this up the whole month?