New room for Elijah... (and Quilts for Chch!)

 Last week I concentrated on making Elijah's room a peaceful place for him to relax (and hopefully sleep!), somewhere he can read, draw and play with blocks.  I focused on minimising the toys in the room and moved all the rest of them into the spare room which I'm planning on turning into a playroom (again)
I thought I better get down to his height to see what he could see



 Of course, Elijah just had to share his Ben10 pose


I also wanted to put the message out there that Cat is gathering blocks and quilt tops for children affected by the Christchurch earthquake.  It's a great way to use up your stash and show you care.


To find out more visit Catalina's Cottage - Fabric Online is helping out with incentives too!  

Wow another week down and Day 4 of Blogtoberfest - I wonder if I can keep this up the whole month?

Comments

  1. fantastic job u have done! im overloaded with toys at the moment and jesse still plays in the lounge all the time, hopefully he will migrate to his room sometimes when hes a bit older!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the bedroom hun! A nice shade of blue! You've done well, even down to the maps on the stools LOVE IT!! !! !!
    Thanks for the shout out!
    TWO quilt tops from Greytown in the post today WOW those kiddies are going to be spoilt!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, is the room always that clean? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic room! Did you make the crochet throw on the bed? It is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Helen - I wish I could take credit for the blanket but that was an op shop find and is a full single size - lovely and heavy too

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh Lee - I always miss your comments! We still have toys in the lounge - often too many because he won't stay in his room to play - he likes to be wherever I am!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts