Hamilton Gardens



















Comments

  1. What a gourgeous boy you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is he???!!! I like the macho pose next to the big water thingee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wee boy is so cute! I haven't been to the gardens in ages which is silly seeing as I live like 20 mins away. Beautiful photography!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing garden!!
    How smart does he look in that jacket?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Michelle

    I know what it's like - I lived in Hamilton but hardly ever visited the gardens - we did go to the lake a lot though. I've now lived in Waitakere for over a year and still haven't been out to Piha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures! I love the gardens in Hamilton! I can't wait till my little one can explore it on her own :)

    Christine @ meinasnap.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh he is such a cutie - what great photos! We moved to OZ from Hamilton and we used to love going there. Have heaps of cool pics too of our kids there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable lil' boy & great photos.

    Let's arrange the marriage now, shall we? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Kellie... would love you to write up a little story about this for Undercover Bloggers... looks like a nice place to visit?!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photo's. What an amazing garden.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts