FRIENDS Swap Reveal...

My package safely arrived in the States so I can now reveal what I posted.  Unfortunately I didn't take photos of everything so I'm going to borrow some off Kymberly, my swap partner.




























F is for fabric - two metres of country rose garden fabric
R is for red - a red zip pouch with red ribbon and a set of red vintage buttons (I can't remember if I put anything else in there)
I is for inspiration - in the form of a vintage sewing for children book (I have one of these too)
E is for envelopes - a set of handmade envelopes made by me
N is for needlecase - possibly my favourite thing in the pacakage
D is for decoration - a petite baby paper bunting
S is for souvenirs - Kiwiana goods including teatowel, playing cards, keyring and pen set for Mum & Dad, pencil and eraser set (one for each of Kymberly's four kids)

I enjoyed putting together this parcel but I must remember that next time I participate in a swap to factor in the cost of postage - why is it so expensive???

Anyway I'll leave you with a close up of my needlecase - it was the only thing I took photos of!


Comments

  1. Wow...what a fantastic swap. Looks like you put so much thought into it, Kelly. I'm sure Kymberly was thrilled :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely swap, bet she loved it. Needlecase is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts