We survived Day 2

We met up with an old high school friend for lunch today.  Because we had Elijah in tow, we decided Maccas might be a good option.  At least I know he will actually eat something there.



After parting ways I took Elijah for a walk over to Tai Ping Supermarket.  I grabbed a few goodies for us both - seaweed salad and aloe juice for me, chocolate milk and gummy worms for Elijah.  Yeah I'm weird - I like my foreign foods and I can't tell you how happy I am to have found a 500g bag of frozen seaweed salad for $6 considering most sushi places will sell you 50g - 100g for $4.

The weather was so beautiful and we are now looking a little pinker.

A few weeds had sprouted in Elijah's strawberry patch so he pulled them out (always his job)


I'm getting used to my new camera.  It's a simple wee thing which is all I need.  I'd love to learn to take better photos though.  All these are uploaded straight from my camera without editing.


I had never heard of the macro feature until my sister pointed it out


This strawberry had us giggling


Hope you're all enjoying this gorgeous first week of the school holidays

Comments

  1. P.S. What camera? The pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo's Kel, macro feature is amazing. It has been a lovely spring day for a change. Elija's little pink face is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cadi - it's a Canon Powershot A480. Mum bought it for my birthday so I would say it would have been a very reasonable price as she bought the same one a couple of years ago.

    Melanie - love the macro feature! Such a gorgeous day too, the pink has faded from his cheeks already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant photos Kelly!!
    Takes a while to get used to a new camera - you won't be able to stop taking photos of everything now though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great shots Kelly. Before my new fancy schmancy Canon (that I still dont know how to use!), I used a powershot A480 and it has been my favourite camera! I loved the pictures it takes. Its a great little camera and easy to throw in my handbag (unlike the new big one!)Of course Im totally biased towards Canon :)
    Love those strawberry shots and your wee boy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Leonie - yeah I'm not brave enough to use a fancy camera! My sister has one and still doesn't really know how to use all the functions. I love that I can take this one anywhere

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts