Op shopping with Mum...



One of the new shops we found is called Beautiful Things.  It's relatively new (less than 2 months old) and has a very nice range of clothing, jewellery, bags among other things.  You will find it in the shops on West Coast Road in Glen Eden (opposite the train station) - I suggest parking around the back in Glen Mall.
 I didn't need these bags but I thought they would be great for storing my sewing bits - like I can ever keep them tidy *rolls eyes*

And this was a Salvo Army find - I'm still searching for a red plate (vintage or new) for my kitchen wall.  Maybe this clock would work well

Keep an eye on my shop because I'll be adding more things soon AND they're all half price too




Comments

  1. What a little cutie! I'm your newest follower from FMBT!

    xo - jami
    i m a g i n e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Tuesday. I am your newest follower from FMBT. Thank you so much for stopping by.
    Best wishes,
    Cindi
    Little Yayas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stuff!

    Here returning your FMBT follow! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those bags! today I really have to start packing up my craft/sewing stuff, but all I can do is look at the mountains of stuff and wonder where to start. But good news is I'm pretty sure we have sold our house, which means I'm getting a craft room soon, WOOHOO!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts