My apron arrived...

and I love it!

A while ago I participated in my first ever swap organised by Sarah of Red Gingham.  I was quite apprehensive because I wasn't sure if my swap partner would like what I had made, thankfully she did.  So I waited and waited for a parcel to turn up.  Nope, days would go by and I actually thought the postal service had lost it.  Then just as I wasn't thinking about it, the parcel arrived.  They say good things come to those who wait - I guess it was a lesson that I should just be more patient (yeah right!)

With it's pretty print and scalloped edges I'm going to feel like Martha Stewart in this apron

I love it's little silhouettes

And there were extras in my parcel - a paper-doll dress pattern by Alicia Paulson of Posie - so cute!

Kellie also included a vintage pillowcase (love it) and another piece of fabric

So thank you Kellie!  This apron will be well loved and used.

(and boo to the postal service for being so slow!)

So successful swaps tally is now 3/3 - yay!

Comments

  1. That looks perfect for you! With the silhouettes! (glad you got it in the end)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous apron - am loving the look of that paper doll dress pattern - cuteness!
    Glad you are 3/3 for your swaps now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that fabric!! Too pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't you do well? What a sweet apron and love the extra bits too. Yay for swaps! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahooooooo for 3/3 for swaps and yeah for the apron arriving -
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi and thanks for joining Mailbox Monday. I'm a little late making my "rounds" this week but I'm here! I'm e-mail subscribed and follow via GFC.

    Melissa AKA Froggy
    A little of this A little of that...
    http://darwinsfrg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im so glad it arrived. My first seamail send..wow...that took a while. I am happy it arrived, I really wanted something on the girly side for you, and the vintage goodies because I had seen some fabric you had on a previous post. do enjoy, I know I LOVE mine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts