My apron arrived...

and I love it!

A while ago I participated in my first ever swap organised by Sarah of Red Gingham.  I was quite apprehensive because I wasn't sure if my swap partner would like what I had made, thankfully she did.  So I waited and waited for a parcel to turn up.  Nope, days would go by and I actually thought the postal service had lost it.  Then just as I wasn't thinking about it, the parcel arrived.  They say good things come to those who wait - I guess it was a lesson that I should just be more patient (yeah right!)

With it's pretty print and scalloped edges I'm going to feel like Martha Stewart in this apron

I love it's little silhouettes

And there were extras in my parcel - a paper-doll dress pattern by Alicia Paulson of Posie - so cute!

Kellie also included a vintage pillowcase (love it) and another piece of fabric

So thank you Kellie!  This apron will be well loved and used.

(and boo to the postal service for being so slow!)

So successful swaps tally is now 3/3 - yay!