Kids Clothes Week at elsie marley


It's Day One of the Kids Clothes Week over at elsie marley and this year I've jumped on board with great enthusiasm.  I'm sick and stuck inside so what better to keep my mind busy than to make a whole new wardrobe for Elijah.  I've finished three pairs of pants - one from scratch and two are upcycled from clothes I've had stored away (most likely op shop finds or from garage sales)

Boardies made from Dad's old shorts

3/4 chinos made from a pair of shorts (a garage sale find)

Made from scratch these are a wee bit big but will be perfect for next Winter

I'm hoping by the end of the week I will have a decent pile of clothes and a smaller fabric stash - wishful thinking?

Comments

  1. Love those boardies! Wish I had sewing skills like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good to see people out there with boys participating. I'm always up for some new ideas and inspiration. Looking forward to seeing what else you make over the coming week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! what a great start!! Those boardies are very cool and I love the chinos too! Im looking to you for lots of boy inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts