KCWC Day 3

This morning was spent finishing off what I had already started.  Four pairs of basic Summer shorts, one pair of upcycled trackies and an upcycled tee that Elijah says he's NEVER going to wear.
I started these when Elijah was a year old and they had been in my pile of WIPs since then.  I've made two in this design which he likes even though they're covered in flowers

This tee used to be Dad's - Elijah isn't in love with it even when I told him pirates wear stripes.  The pants were also Dad's and I've added a pocket and patch to match the hoodie I made yesterday.
He loves these yellow shorts though so has two pairs.  They are lightweight so will be great for kindy where the kids like to run around under the sprinkler.
 After dropping Elijah at kindy I came home to these.  They seem to have made themselves right at home in our front yard.
We had visitors this morning after a dumping of rain and hail.  NZ weather is crazy, it really is four seasons in one day.

Right I have an hour up my sleeve before picking Elijah up from kindy so I better get my scissors out and start snipping!

Comments

  1. i gotta learn to sew!!! funnily enough 2 ducks have made themselves a home in our backyard and keep coming up to our ranchslider trying to get into the lounge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, you are a machine!! Wow!! You have made so much already! Love the yellow shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've chosen to do all the easy stuff first so it looks like I've done a lot but really haven't. Elijah loves the yellow shorts too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee - sewing is easy once you know the basics. You should definitely give it a go. The ducks here are pretty friendly too but I try to keep them off the front porch because the poop everywhere!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts