Ka-cha-ka


Guardianes de Amor - El Perro, el Gato y Yo

Every year when the sun returns I like to pull out my cassette tapes and reminisce.  Yes you heard right - cassette tapes!  Thankfully most songs can now be found on YouTube including this one.  For those of you who don't know me IRL you probably won't know I spent a year in Paraguay on a student exchange.  While I got very, very homesick, I did have a great time and the friends I made then I still consider friends now.  We have the likes of bebo and facebook to thank for that.  It's hard to believe it was almost 15 years ago - it only seems like yesterday with the memories being so clear.

BTW the song is in Spanish but don't let that stop you listening - the beat is/was very popular back in the 90s but I'm not sure about now.  I'm sure someone will be able to let me know.

Comments

Popular Posts