Here comes the sun...



My swap parcel arrived Saturday morning - yep super quick post between Oz and NZ!  Thank you Lauren


So what was in the beautifully wrapped parcel???


Handmade invites to a Crafternoon Tea - uh oh now I have no excuse but to invite a few crafty ladies over for an afternoon of craft and gossip!
Springtime magnets - these are beautiful and are already adorning my fridge!
A super cute brooch - I don't normally wear them but this one is very subtle and oh so pretty!

I'm hoping my swap partner will receive her's shortly and I'm not entirely confident that she will love it but this is what I sent


I guess if she finds it too bright it can be flipped inside out and used that way



Comments

  1. What a great package, I need some of that fabric and have a picture of it sitting on my wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The goodies you received are awesome Kel. Im keen for tea and cake! Love the bag you made, gorgeous funky fabric Im sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute parcel - swaps are the best!! I love your bag - both fabrics are lovely and you've done a gorgeous job, as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what lovely gifts and what a great present you sent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly!
    glad you received the package safe and sound...AND that you liked it! I had a lot of fun making it all! Enjoy your craftanoon when you have it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts