Half Price

I know I've said it before but hey it's my blog and I can advertise all I like *insert evil laugh here*

I currently have all my Summer stock half price (buntings included) and I'd like to offer free postage within NZ for those who order two or more items.  What's in store?

Spotted Nappy Wallet - 3 left in stock $7.50 each
Also in frangipani design

Lounge Set for the boys - $10 plus postage

Also in bright orange $6 and this $9


Apron Skirt now $12.50

All my bibs are now $2.50 and come in three different designs.  Message me on Felt if you'd like more than one of each design.  At this stage I have 3 left of this stripe design, 4 in the large spots and 3 left in the small dots.  

At this stage I only ship to NZ addresses (except for buntings which I will ship internationally)

Got some Felt listings you'd like to promote?  Link up below so I can have a look

Comments

  1. Is the bunting paper of fabric? If it's fabric, I want it! Do you take Paypal?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts