Blog hopping... #2



Last weekend's blog hop went really well (I think so anyway)  so I've decided to host another one.

A blog hop is somewhere you can promote your blog to encourage more readers.  The rules are pretty simple.

1.  Follow me - if you want me to follow you back leave a comment and I'll be happy to do so
2.  Follow any others on the list that may interest you
3.  Optional: Copy and paste the linky tool code into your latest/last blog post (use the Edit HTML tab while composing a post, copy and paste the code right down the bottom)

The linky tool will display the exact same list of blogs as my page so you can hop from one blog to another without having to always return to this page.



Last week in #2 spot was Sophie and although she doesn't know it, her blog is in the spotlight this week.  During the week she switched blogs and can now be found at Little Gumnut.  


And while you're here feel free to link up on my Love page

Happy Hopping



Comments

  1. Cool idea Kelly, don't know how I missed this last weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this too late last weekend Kelly... love the idea... I've added the linky (bloghop code) to my latest post too)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Follower from Spotlight Saturday Back Be sure to stop By My Blog and show Love❤
www.Ladii-Aponte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am your newest follower. Thanks for adding my button to your blog!

    http://glamourgirlreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm your newest follower from Spotlight Saturday! I'd love it if you could visit/follow me back at:

    www.momsbalancingact.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello I am a new follower from SS. I would love a follow back at http://megankayden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi...I'm your newest follower from Sweet & Simple Saturday Blog Hop. If you have a chance, I'd love for you to stop by/follow my blog too ♥
    http://amomentwithmystee.blogspot.com/

    ♥Mystee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I look forward to following your blog - I have a great interest in following international bloggers, as I love to travel and learn about cultural differences!

    You can find me at http://www.playthatnow.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts