Bad attitude...

I thought it was just teenagers that went through the bad attitude stage but a quick survey of parents tells me it starts much, much earlier.  I have proof!
Ok so he was actually impersonating Ben 10 here which is strange because I think he's only seen the program once but he has Ben 10 colouring books and stickers - could the attitude have stemmed from here?

The "I don't want to wear this' Attitude - could it possibly be because he has a vast amount of clothes to choose from?

Is he destined to be an angry boy?

Or is it all just a stage? 
(Please say yes here)

Comments

  1. Im inclined to say a stage. My youngest, who has been the cruisiest kid ever has developed an attitude too and Im pretty sure its a stage. Fingers crossed. my other two still have their moments too (usually when we have visitors!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just breathe in and breathe out! They all go through little stages at different times for various reasons - they are testing their independence, or quite simply, the good old hormones are kicking around. Just keep being consistent- and don't take any of it to heart :-)

    [[hugs]] from a Mum who has survived this age! :-)
    Cate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...but he's just too gorgeous to have attitude!!! He even looks cute in that last photo...hehe. I know that is probably the most irritating thing to say.

    People tell me all the time that Charlotte is too cute to have "proper" attitude. I tell them "come round ours at about 4pm on any given day and you'll see "cute" in action."

    I'm sure its just a stage....I pray that ours is just a stage, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stage! Alfie turned into a moody, sulky, whingey, grumpy, argumentative little "darling" a couple of months ago and everyone who I have spoken to with a boy the same age is having the same "attitude" problems with their wee men. Fingers crossed this one passes soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts