At My House...

I had Mum stay last night.  She came to pick Elijah up last night but he's still sick and clingy, so instead of making her drive all the way back home to an empty house we suggested she stay the night.  She helped me clean out my sewing room - something I've been meaning to do but never got round to.  I also managed to offload a heap of fabric and sewing bits to my youngest sister - Mum bought her a sewing machine for her birthday last month so now she has no excuses not to sew!

Elijah has been sick since Wednesday when I took him to kindy and ended up taking him home half an hour later - I thought he was acting a wee bit strange.  So now I'm sick and so is the man - of course he is much worse because well, I'm sure you know that when men get sick it's so much worse.  So it's a day home for us.  Lucky for me a Cath Kidston catalogue turned up so I have something new to read.



Yum!  Millionaire's Shortbread with rosemary-infused salted caramel - shame I can't eat the book

I would love my utensil drawer to look like this!

Every so often I pick up my camera and find some random photos - no surprises who took this one

Good news - my FRIENDS swap parcel is all ready to go

Find out what's happening at other bloggers homes here

Comments

  1. Aww..no fun being sick! Hope you are all better asap. That catalogue looks pretty ace, I love to flick through pretty pages & daydream of an uncluttered, decorative life! Take care xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! hope you are all better soon!
    mums are great at things like that.
    now I am anxiously awaiting the postman, hope he brings my catalogue too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When blokes get ill, they get reeeaallly ill don't they?! Poor things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you all get better soon. Not nice. We have just been through lots of sickness as well.

    I also can't wait for Cathie's postman as I think the last time I read the Cath Kidston catalogue might have been on a visit to her house ;) I have bought too many Cath Kidston things from Lark. Love the designs for little boys too.

    And hey - thanks Mums! Your mum sounds great.

    Thanks for joining in again this week. Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well its always good to have a tidy sewing room and how nice of your mum to help. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you and your little man get better soon. It sounds like you have a great Mum there to help you out.

    And that Cath Kidson catalogue would certainly keep me smiling. Lovely pictures.

    I hope that the rest of your week is super.:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts