Trip down memory lane...














Look what I found!  Admittedly it was a while ago now and I've had it sitting in the hall cupboard awaiting Christmas.  I'm estimating this at around 25 years old because I remember having an identical one as a kid.  We (my brother & I) also had The Dukes of Hazzard set!  So as you can imagine I was pretty chuffed to find this set in decent condition for only $1 at the local Salvation Army.  I've been avoiding op shops lately.  Unfortunately one bad habit is usually replace by another.  That other bad habit is Spotlight, as if I didn't have enough fabric already.

A bit of sad news, well not really sad but annoying.  I went to stitch up the cushions I made yesterday when I noticed a big splodge of something.  My first thought was yuk it's boogers BUT Elijah never really gets a boogie nose and on closer inspection I found the culprit - a small (and also dead) slug.  *blerk*  How it managed to get inside overnight I'll never know.  I'm just hoping I will be able to get the stains out otherwise I'll be left with only two new cushions.