Thank you, thank you, thank you...

I can't say it enough really.  I have loads of name suggestions to wade through over the next day or so - an unbelievable amount actually.  Rest assured if I don't pick yours as a favourite that it doesn't mean I didn't like it. I have set up a separate page with all the names given and will publish that once I've made my pick.


I know a lot of people liked 'Reclaiming Me' but I feel it's the right time for a change.  There are thousands on thousands of blogs out there so choosing a unique name is more difficult than you might think.  


So, once again, thank you for all your suggestions!


Photo from here

Comments

  1. Cool, can't wait to see what you picked (PS I still vote for "Running with Scissors"!!) Tee Hee
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe "running with scissors" is a goody..ivr forgotten what i suggested!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to see what you decide too. Couldn't offer any suggestions as cant even think up ones for myself!! lol... if you have any left over I need a name for my stuff so I can have a stall at the markets :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts