Swap peeps...

You may have noticed in my sidebar that I'm participating in a couple of swaps.  The second ever swap I participated in and the first I actually received was wonderful, thanks to Rhiannon.  It was so nice to receive something in return and Elijah continues to play with the items that Rhiannon sent.

So swap #3 is organised by Punky & Me and it's aptly called Here comes the Sun which requires us to make/buy something along this theme and post on the 1st September - officially the first day of Spring.  Although the sender is meant to remain a mystery I was naughty and emailed mine to see if there was anything she would absolutely hate to receive.  So she knows who I am therefore I can't show you what I've made but I can show you this
and just hope that she loves it as much as I do!

Things are chugging along nicely for my FRIENDS Swap - I'm hoping to get it all together by the end of this month (yes I know there are only a few days left) so I can send it on the slow boat to China the States.

I don't want to give too much away so there is your 'peep'

I must say that I do love putting together a swap parcel - it's even more exciting when a parcel arrives at your door!  

Have you participated in any swaps?  Have they been better than expected or disappointing?  Or did they just not turn up?  Would you ever consider hosting a swap?

Comments

  1. Oh Kelly, that looks intriguing. Cant wait to see it revealed. I have particpated in a couple of swaps and fortunately my swap partners have followed through. I can't believe there are people who don't. I am also participating in FRIENDS swap and I love Khris' swap rules! Telling it like it is - great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sneak peek in first pic looks reallllly nice!

    I have done one swap so far and it was awesome. Can't wait to do another soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there Kelly,

    Following you from Blog Hop Friday, pls. follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower from Saturday Stalk for Savings blog hop

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts