The op shop fairies were out today...

and left me these dolls to find!

Too cute miniature dolls

When I saw them in the bag I thought there may have been a Maori doll in there but they are mostly African and Scottish.  A couple need repairs but the rest are in pretty good condition.  I wonder if Mum will babysit this lot until I have somewhere nice to display them?



I really needed one of these and had been contemplating making one but I found this one that someone had made in school woodwork class - it even has 'Mum' burnt into it.  At some stage I might get around to painting it.

And I've been working away on my FRIENDS swap parcel.  At the rate I'm filling it, it'll be a huge box I'll be sending overseas.

Comments

  1. wow what a neat find with the dolls well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe I picked up that cotton holder today but put it back LOL, funny. I did take note on how it was made and will get Aaron to make me one. I need heaps more than hat LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing finds. Love the woodburning on the... well, I'm assuming it's a thread-holder?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW I'm loving the dolls . . . what a fab find!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts