Link Love - Prudent Baby...



Prudent Baby has to be on of my most referenced site.  There is something for everyone no matter what your main craft is.  From decoupage to sewing to paper crafts and upholstery - so many projects I'd like to try my hand at.

Something that interests me in particular is the photography section.  I don't take good photos.  I know I don't.  I blame the camera but really it's because I'm a point, shoot and hope for the best photographer.  So 25 tips for Taking Great Photographs is where I'll be heading.

I could probably use the Hot Mess Mommy tips - actually I know I could!  Some days I barely get dressed let alone look half decent - I'm always in jeans and polar fleece.  That would be fine if I was a kid but I'm not - time for a change.

And for those of you itching to let out that domestic diva and bake there is a whole food section!

Love tutorials???  Who doesn't?  Find stuff to make your children here - you'll find some very useful articles in there also

Prudent Baby is definitely a site to keep on your blog roll.  It's updated regularly, and although there is advertising on the site it is quite unobtrusive so you'll hardly notice it.

Got a favourite blog you want to share?  Leave me a link in the comments section so I can have a look

Comments

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts