Link Love - dottie angel...

This gorgeous blog was recommended to me by Rhiannon of Remarquable Junque.  I am so surprised I didn't find it earlier!  

dottie angel's first post was back in March 2007 and right from the very start her blog has been full of all things gorgeous!

Here are a few of my favourite posts:


(I am now wishing I could crochet)

(sounds like one of my posts)

(are these not the cutest you've seen?)

I could spend all day reading her posts back to 2007.  Unfortunately I have a three year old with different ideas.  Why don't you go check dottie angel out?  You won't be disappointed if you like pretty things - I promise!

PS - she also runs a shop here and although she is currently away, you can sign up to receive notification on her return

Comments

  1. She does write a great blog, I have been enjoying reading her for a while and being inspired by her amazing home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts