I'm still here!

My entry for KidsClick - I missed the last one
Taken by Elijah, Aged 3

I snapped this photo of Mum eating a hot cinnamon scroll - yum!  I think I managed to get all her freckles in the photo too - can you believe she'll be 33 in a week?

I've been having fun at kindy.  Mum stayed for parent help last week.  She saw that I don't sit down to learn anything there and spend all my time on the slide and running around.  So when we got home she taught me some basic math concepts.  I now understand vertical, horizontal and oblique - and know what parallel lines are.  I can read numbers up to 100 and can almost read them up to 1000!

Comments

  1. Ohhh good stuff Elijah! I love cinnamon rolls!! (we missed you last time, glad you have linked up again!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day!

    This was a very cool post. I love hot cinnamon scrolls too.

    Have a great day.
    Big Al.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts