Dining room makeover

Last one I promise!  This literally took ten minutes.  I bought some cheap lanterns from the mall, $2 and $3 each.  I thought I better get the blue just to break up the pink, there are males living here after all.  The gerbera I picked up from the supermarket for $3 and the tablecloth was my Spotlight find at $15m.

Yes it's sparse - it has to be.  To the right of the photo is out entranceway - a ranchslider!

Next stop is the bedrooms but I'm thinking I will wait for the rain to stop first.

Comments

  1. Mums on top are running a competition for the best Nz bloggers, you should nominate yourself. check it out at www.mumsontop.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colors! They just pop! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok - you are really inspiring me with all these makeovers! Loving the bright colours, especially that tablecloth!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts