Childhood is... (includes linky)

Elijah is starting to spend more time outside.  The one thing I'm proud of is that he is reasonably independent and will quite happily entertain himself.  I gave him some chalk and told him he could go draw on the path outside.  He was finding it a bit hard to draw on the concrete and asked if he could write on the steps.  I said it was fine and the rain would wash it off anyway.








and before anyone asks - he dresses himself.  He thought that because they were both green, both size 3 and both Pumpkin Patch that they matched - it was a good try.

Feel free to link up any childhood related posts below - I'd especially love to hear about activities to entertain toddlers and preschoolers!

Comments

  1. Very cute-love the big backwards J in his name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thanks - yes it always seems to be backwards. Actually he's only just started doing other letters backwards after doing them the right way for so long. Apparently I used to do this too so I'm not too worried - he is the only one in afternoon kindy that can write his own name and is interested in writing and drawing

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is VERY clever!! Love those pictures (PS I finally linked up; it's an old post but I thought it was appropriate for the "Childhood Is" theme)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts