Blog hopping...


Yesterday Simoney wrote a great post about how to improve your blog and bring in more readers.  I liked her statement
Think of your blog like your home. 
Your home reflects you, your style, your personality. You want to invite others to come over and visit. You want them to feel relaxed and enjoy visiting you.
 This is how I want my blog but sometimes I'm not sure it really reflects me, but then again my home is not really reflecting me at the moment.  Bring on the warmer weather, I say!

So this weekend I thought I would open my blog-home to you for a blog hop.  A blog hop is somewhere you can basically promote your blog to encourage more readers.  The rules are pretty simple.

1.  Follow me - if you want me to follow you back leave a comment and I'll be happy to do so
2.  Follow the first five blog links and any others on the list that may interest you
3.  Copy and paste the linky tool code into your latest/last blog post (use the Edit HTML tab while composing a post, copy and paste the code right down the bottom)

The linky tool will display the exact same list of blogs as my page so you can hop from one blog to another without having to always return to this page.

Now let's hop to it!

Comments

  1. Already following, will have to come back and check out who else signs up! Was a really good post of Simoney's for sure! Have to go back and sort some of the techy stuff out as I didn't quite have time to finish yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, now i will go and post the code to my page...i hope i do this right im just sooo bad at computer stuff.
    great idea this blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly, I already a follower, so come on over and follow me :) and enter my little competition while you are there.
    I will attempt to put that code thing on but not very good at it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I popped mine on my side bar because Im a bit lost on wordpress and how to get into the html thingy bob!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following/hopping! Thanks for hosting, please stop by my Weekend Hop.

    http://www.graphicdesignbytara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea, but can't wrap my mind around the technology right now as I don't have a blog post I'm intending to publish today. I think I just screwed the hop up. Feel free to delete me. Thanks. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cadi - you didn't screw it up :) and I'm assuming you're still in one piece?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just hopping thru!

    Nana
    http://www.nanapoppins.com
    http://www.twitter.com/thenanapoppins

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I just found your blog on Spotlight Saturday blog hop. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Lovely blog! I am now following you from the blog hop =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm already a follower, love your blog :-) Just done the blog hop to check out the others too

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey chick - where do I put the link on my blog??

    ReplyDelete
  14. very nice post of Simoney's.
    I am now following you and I love the 'Open House' Style. I'll try to sort out the tech side of it.
    Gina
    http://gina-catswhiskers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello I am a new follower from WBH! I hope you will follow me back at
    http://megankayden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi - I'm new to this bloh hopping thing and I hope I'm getting this right. I am following you now and would love new followers. :) okay, now I am going to attempt to link these blog hops to my blog. Thanks. Michele

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there,

    I am your newest follower via the Weekend Blog Hop hosted by Tara.

    Please come by anytime you get a moment and visit me too.

    Thanks so much,

    Marie
    The Things We Find Inside

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts