Baby Vintage Buntings/Garlands...

These were fun to make even though they took a lot longer than I anticipated.




Made from vintage fabrics and doilies, along with a little hand stitching by me.  I call them baby because they are small, not because they are for babies.  Each flag is approximately 4x4 inches square and have raw edges for a shabby look.  I'll be listing these in my shop sometime tonight (still working on a price - it won't be high though) along with a few other things I need to find homes for.

Comments

  1. they are totally gorgeous Kelly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! i loove garlands/buntings at the moment i got crochet ones everywhere throughout my house!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the sales on your shop so far :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts