School holidays are over...

and we are so glad!  I miss my kindy friends and my teachers.  I have had a good holiday spending time with Mum and Dad, and having breaks away with Granny and Aunty Nicki so Mum could get some sewing done.

Mum made me a Cars quilt which is really snuggly.


We had some nice weather (when it wasn't raining!)


And this last photo is from Easter holidays and will be my entry in the KidsClick competition this week

Elijah, Aged 3

Don't I look so big?  I used the timer on my Aunty's camera so I could get in front (because I like taking my own photo)

I want to add some more photos but the blog isn't letting me :(

I had a good holiday but I can't wait to go to kindy today

Comments

  1. Hey Elijah, aren't you clever using the self-timer! and your mama is very clever making you that lovely cars quilt! My scrag would be so jealous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever boy! Definitely a budding photographer :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts