P{l}ay it forward...


The first blog I happened to read this morning was Rhiannon's Remarquable Junque - ok I was snooping to see what I could send in the Vintage Baby Swap!.  She had come across a pay it forward post on a blog on the other side of the world.  So I am going to take her up on her offer.  

So, would you like to receive something from me?  I could send all manner of things as I like to try my hand at anything at least once.

So here's the deal:
~I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 interested people who comment on this post.
~I have 365 days to do it in…
~What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!

The catch is that you must participate as well:
~you must have a blog.
~after you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going! Just cut and paste this one if you like, which I did!

Sounds fun doesn’t it? Sign up below

Comments

  1. This is so much fun!
    I just posted off my first pay it forward this morning! And it felt so good to do something for no other reason than love sweet love

    PS: although I've commented, please make it the next three after me LOL, lets share the love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm in!! This sounds like so much fun!!! And I love that it is a 365 days thing...means I can take my time putting something together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in too... :) I'll post this one (copy and paste of course!) right away...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a blog, so I can't be in on the action, but it sounds like such fun. Hope you ladies enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Id love to get in on this too! I'll post it too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts