Pillowcase tutorial roundup

My camera isn't playing nice this morning.  I'd hoped to put up some photos of the pillowcase shopping totes I had made but clearly this isn't going to happen - yet!  So I decided instead I would scour the internet for pillowcase tutorials.

Vintage Pillowcase Pants by Minivan Life - I think these are so sweet!  Find the tutorial here

Vintage Pillowcase Grocery Tote by SpiderWomanKnits - mine are quite similar to this, maybe a little smaller.  Find the tutorial here

Pillowcase Dress by Freshly Picked - I've made a few of these in the past and they're super easy!  Find the tutorial here

Pillowcase Laundry Bag by Jenny Ryan on Craftzine - someone may be getting one of these for Christmas ;)

Market Tote by Jordynn Mackenzie - I love this one!  Find the tutorial here

Do you have a favourite pillowcase project or tutorial you'd like to share?

Comments

  1. What a great round up of pillowcase tutorials! I have only ever made a pillowcase dress but I will definately try some of these other tutorials... Thanks :) now to find some cute pillowcases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look great, will be trying at least a couple of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhhh thank you - I think I'll try the bag!
    Once I get my overlocker working properly!
    AARRGGHH

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely items! And I really like your new look! Yellow is such a fab colour...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I enjoyed your post with all the links, I love recycling and never thought of pillow cases thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts