A few changes ahead...

I feel like I've succeeded in my mission to reclaim time for myself so I've been contemplating a blog name change.  A few posts ago I toyed with a couple of names but they weren't right.  My blog will now be known as Humble Stitches - a temporary fix until I think of something better.  Somehow my blog has evolved into more crafting than anything else but I will still do the odd post on baking, gardening and whatnot.

It's hard to believe I'm almost at the 200 post mark - it seems not that long ago I was celebrating my 100th!  Blogging has given me so much.  I've learnt a lot - about everything really.  Whenever I'm unsure of something I usually Google it - 9 times out of ten it will pop up in someone's blog.   Blogs seem so much more 'real' than websites and hold a huge amount of useful information.

I have so many favourites now that sometimes it can be hard to keep up.  Quite often I have to clear my Reader because it's reached 1000+ posts.

Link Love - I've seen a few blogs offer this.  According to Blogossary it means
posting a link to sites or blogs, usually unsolicited, that you enjoy, admire, or find useful.
 So link up any blogs or sites you feel deserve some Link Love and I will write up a post for each over the coming weeks.

Free I love You Valentine Graphic Clip Art. Click Here to Get Free Images at Clipart Guide.com

Come on - share the love (and I don't mind if you link to your own - nobody will know)

Comments

  1. Looking good, Kelly! I do like your new colour. Good luck with the changes. I like Humble Stitches, but agree that there must be something out there that just says "Kelly" a little bit more. I'll put my thinking cap on!

    PS - congrats on reaching your goal of getting more "Me" time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the background damsk pattern and colour!!! i was tinkering with my page and accidently saved it and dont like it, tried to get my old one back but couldnt, so i have to re-do mine sometime too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely new blog you have !!! so great !!...have a nice evening darling......love Ria....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts