Eight buck rag bag...

I've always been curious as to what our local Salvation Army throws into their rag bags.  I often see peeps of interesting fabrics through their jumbled up mess.  So when I was out thrifting with Leesh from Life is a Highway, I thought I may as well buy one.  I knew she thought I was slightly mad.  What on earth would I do with a good 10kg of rags???
My favourite piece out of the bag

A pile of sheets - no stains or rips!

Massive amounts of pillowcases - check out those 90s numbers (I think there is a reason they have never been used!)

Another tablecloth - not in great condition but I have something planned for this

Clearly an unwanted gift :( perfect condition

And a bunch of napkins

Of course half the bag wasn't as great so I'll be taking it back so they can resell but I'm chuffed with what I ended up with.  Clearly worth the tiny sum of $8!

Comments

  1. wow!! that top table cloth was completely worth it! what a score!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh...what a great bunch of stuff. I especially love the second table cloth. Can't wiat to see what you make with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a score. love that top tablecloth and some of those pillow cases are fab too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are lovely nice colors...............happy sunday.......love Ria......

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are lucky girl! Wish we had things like that at our Salvation Army--MUST DIG DEEPER, MUST DIG DEEPER (Maybe!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great scores! That pale blue gingham pillowcase is very very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts