Cool stuff for kids...

With all the mid year toys sales starting I'm beginning to think about Christmas.  Elijah has more toys than he can play with so this Christmas I thought I would buy him a camera and a few handmade bits and bobs.  Felt has some amazing NZ made goodies - look!
Limited Edition Book by Lisa Noble
available here

Personalised Pillowcases by Mousehouse
available here

ArtToGo Folder by Mixit
available here

Plunket Book Cover by mibba
available here

Baby Vapour Stick by Yours Naturally
available here

So, what have you got planned for this Christmas?  

PS - I finally got into my sewing room and quickly put together a shopping tote made from a pillowcase - one that I got out of a rag bag!  Best $8 I've spent at the op shop so far.  As soon as I find my battery charger I'll put up some pics

Comments

  1. Christmas already, how fast is this year going?! Loving the personalised pillow cases, think I might get one of those for my nephew. I actually just bought Holly a lovely little wooden dolls high chair in a local second hand shop, it was such a great find. Think I will post about it on flea market finds on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just bought 2 of Megan's pillowcases for my girls for Christmas. Such an awesome gift. She's going to be a busy girl! Eloise is getting a wooden dolls house for her birthday so she'll be getting handmade furniture for her Christmas present. Maddy might get a trip to the ballet. So hard when they have so many toys already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just gone through all of Cara's toys and the bulk of them have gone into storage for when we have number two, but also a lot will be sold. I put some Anamalz on layby today for Christmas, but I will be making everything else. I'm going through a 'There's too much plastic in the house phase' :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, all the Toy Sales have started in Aussie today and I steered clear of them.. have no patience for people pushing into each other or standing in layby queues for 2 hours. Its my daughter's birthday in two weeks and we are thinking a camera for her too.. maybe with a Mummy made case :) and some more fabrics for her as she is loving sewing. Love the suggestions and links you have put on here - will have to check them all out. Wouldn't the plunket book cover be a great pressie for a new Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi kelly, thanks heaps for putting my pillowcases on your list! funny how when it gets to july it feels like the downwards slide to christmas...am so excited that this year I can make most of my presents- yay for crafting! hope you have had a good week :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts