Cool stuff for kids...

With all the mid year toys sales starting I'm beginning to think about Christmas.  Elijah has more toys than he can play with so this Christmas I thought I would buy him a camera and a few handmade bits and bobs.  Felt has some amazing NZ made goodies - look!
Limited Edition Book by Lisa Noble
available here

Personalised Pillowcases by Mousehouse
available here

ArtToGo Folder by Mixit
available here

Plunket Book Cover by mibba
available here

Baby Vapour Stick by Yours Naturally
available here

So, what have you got planned for this Christmas?  

PS - I finally got into my sewing room and quickly put together a shopping tote made from a pillowcase - one that I got out of a rag bag!  Best $8 I've spent at the op shop so far.  As soon as I find my battery charger I'll put up some pics