Childhood is... (includes linky)

I'm a bit late in the day posting this one.  I've spent the whole day in the kitchen.  I wish I could say I was whipping up some amazing treats but truth is I came across more mould - in my kitchen of all places!  So I took everything out of the cupboards, scrubbed and decluttered at the same time.  At the end of the day I feel good about it - it's just a shame I wasted a whole Sunday!

Anyway, on the weekends I let Elijah stay up late to watch a movie.  He never lasts long and always falls asleep on the couch.  I remember sleeping on the couch growing up - I always slept better there.  I guess it's because there is less room to move therefore more cosy.

If you'd like to share what childhood means to you, link up below.

Comments

  1. yeah the sleeping on the couch thing, if my boy wakes up in the night he wants to go sleep on the couch - he goes straight back to sleep there (at least it's better than my bed) :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts