My new room...

Our house has three bedrooms.  I have been in two of them since we moved here and now I am in the third!  I now have the biggest room in the house!


We are still working on it.  We're not sure if we are going with a theme yet or just mix and match.

Room #1 - Mum went with a pirate theme but I was scared of the skulls and didn't like sleeping in there

Room #1 Granny bought me a Cars duvet and curtains.  I bought myself the toy trays and box with the money I won from having a photo in Lucky Break

Room #2  Mum moved me into the smallest room because she thought it would be nice and cosy in Winter.  It turns out that it is the most damp room in the house and became covered in mould.  She will use this room as a sewing room now.

Comments

  1. hi Elijah, my son jesse is 2 and a half and he loves lightning mcqeen and has just gotten a duvet like yours but blue, he also love the wiggles, how about you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to Jesse! I love the Wiggles too but Lightening McQueen is my favourite now. I have ALOT of Lightening McQueen stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts