Kids Click...

"This is Me" is the latest theme for Simoney's Kids Click photo competition so here is my entry


Inquisitive Me


So why has Mum kicked me off her blog?  Well she hasn't really but I wanted a place where I could share my photos with friends and so family overseas can see what I'm up to.


I love my toys

I like taking photos

even photos of my toys

I like spending time with Dad

I love my bubble maker

I like pouring water from one container to another

I have fun in my tent

What I love most is my mimu (aka blankie)

So that's me - a fairly typical three year old

Comments

  1. Love it!! what an awesome boy space :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging, Elijah! Love your photos and I look forward to seeing more of your posts (with help from Mum, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Elijah i love your new blog! and i really like the photo you took of yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cool idea......:) Love your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely!
    Hey Kelly would you like me to Add Elijah's blog to our kids blogroll on kidsclick??
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts