Kids Click...

We've had two weeks to photograph something yuck!  While I was taking a shower this morning, I let Elijah loose with his camera and told him he needed to take photos of yuck things.  His entry

















Taken by Elijah, aged 3!
Our soggy overgrown front garden after the recent downpours - apparently that is yuck!  His choice not mine.

If you want to join in, go visit Simoney at Great Fun 4 Kids.  Every week or so there will be a different theme.    For children under 15 years only.

Comments

  1. Good job Elijah! I bet it would be pretty yuck if you had to sleep out in the rainy garden... or eat your lunch in the mud, or chew on worms... so I am seeing lots of yuckiness in your photo! I can't believe you are only three and you took this all by yourself.
    Thankyou for entering KidsClick this week!
    luv from Simone
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that is a pretty nice "yuck" :) My 5 year old son took a picture of his snot after he'd blown his nose...and I didn't enter it...LOL ?? wonder if I should have..lol
    Great job Elijah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ picture of 'snot' :)
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Simoney - I'll read that out to him in the morning - of course I already know what his reply will be 'I know, I do take good photos' lol

    Neetz - now that's be competition for the pooey nappy - eek that still makes me cringe!

    Cat - I laughed too - I keep a bottle of herbal mixture that gets rid of snot so we don't see alot of it around here - and when we do it is all so dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Elijah! :)
    Funny how kids and adults have sucj different opinions! Hee hee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts