Feeling pretty lucky...

Monday's are always poor days for me - I'm hopeless at making my money last through the weekend.  So imagine getting all this for free

Left: 180cm round tablecloth
Right: Single bedspread

I paid 50c for the plastic container at a different op shop

Divided Tupperware dish - could be quite handy!

I had to mind the op shop we were in (first time I had been to it!) because the ladies had just swapped shifts and the key to the money drawer had gone home with the first lady.  So instead of shutting up shop to go and retrieve the key, I was asked if I minded watching the shop while she went to get it.  She was only gone about ten minutes but it's a busy little shop!  So in return she gave me not only my purchases but also my sister's (apparently I had to pay for hers because she had no cash) - obviously it made my day.

Comments

  1. Wahoooo go you! One mans junk is another mans treasure. Which oppie was this one?
    Remember I still have a wee pile of fabric here for you no longer required in my stash
    Roll on the 09th!!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to one in BeachHaven because we were over that way visiting - so glad we stopped in. It's a real overflowing little op shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Lucky you... A good deed deserves another good deed. Karma

    ReplyDelete
  4. wicked bargins there... specially seen as you only paid 50c all up today... I can't wait to go op-shopping with you on Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow lucky you! I would happily watch an op-shop in exchange for free goodies. If I didn't have littlies and I didn't have to work, volunteering in an op-shop is what I would be doing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that same divided Tupperware! Great for kids meals:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you...have a great summer evening.......love from Ria.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts