Childhood is... (includes linky)


What does childhood mean to you?
(Link up below)

We had some awesome links last week, why don't you join in?  It can be just a special photo of an ordinary everyday thing, it can be a story from your own childhood or a video clip of your child/ren doing something you're proud of.  You don't need to write a new post, you can link an earlier post if you wish.


To me childhood is making mountains out of cushions for cars to drive over...

We've had a pretty wet week here in Auckland so there has been a lot of indoor play.  Even though Elijah has numerous Hot Wheels tracks, it's nice to see he can still use his imagination and make his own.



Comments

  1. Hey Kelly... having fun with the blog renovations I see??? You are like me, a perpetual blog changer! I am forever tweeking my blog-look. I like it! Nice and colourful :)
    PS I linked up my eldest son's first kiss :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts